Vision & Goals
Welcome to Mount Saint Mary Colleges’ Center for Cybersecurity. Cybersecurity is a global crisis. As cyber threats continues to increase, there is a need of skilled cybersecurity workforce. To address these needs, the Center for Cybersecurity at Mount Saint Mary College serves as a focal point for its cybersecurity curriculum and practice to generate skilled workforce who can defend nations critical cyber infrastructure. The Center for Cybersecurity is housed under college’s Division of Mathematics & Information Technology and will be supported by an external advisory board of local and national industry professionals, as well as faculty from the Mount and other institutions.
- Provide programs that commit to excellence in the field of Cyber Defense education at the undergraduate levels at Mount Saint Mary College.
- Provide the Nation with a pipeline of qualified students/workforce poised to become Cyber Defense professionals.
- Provide program guidance and oversight to the college’s Cybersecurity major and concentration
- Provide general cyber defense information to Mount Saint Mary College and external community at large.
- Provide collaboration and outreach opportunities among students, faculty, and other institutions.